Saturday, May 25, 2013

We Don't Even Have to Try...



It's ALWAYS A GOOD TIME! I created this video last summer because I was SO excited for school to start I could hardly stand it! It was such a hit I ended up making one for each of the teacher's on my team as well as a joint US History one! I will definitely use this idea again. It gave the kids something cool to do/watch at the beginning of school! 


I made it this on iMovie. I am in LOVE with my Mac for the pure fact that I can create AMAZING videos like this! I have also made promotional videos for my Mock UN Club, the School Fundraiser, Staff Chili Cook-Off, and a video comparing Star Wars to the American Revolution (if anybody has George Lucas' number I'd love to get his permission to post it on YouTube as well!).

No comments:

Post a Comment